We will use the extension FoxyProxy of Chrome to test your sneaker proxies. It is very easy to test. Only takes 2 minutes!
Step 1: You need to install extension “FoxyProxy” on your Chrome Browser
– Open this link on Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/foxyproxy-standard/gcknhkkoolaabfmlnjonogaaifnjlfnp/related
– Click button “Add to Chrome” to install
Step 2: Config FoxyProxy
– After installing FoxyProxy, click FoxyProxy icon on top right corner of Chrome, and then click Options
– Click button Add New Proxy
– We assume that we want to test proxy 22.214.171.124:40001 , one of residential sneaker proxies from IcedOutProxies.
– Host or IP Address: 126.96.36.199
– Port: 40001
– Click Save (note that no username and password authentication is needed)
Step 3: Now you can test if your proxy 188.8.131.52:40001 is working or not
– Click FoxyProxy icon in the top right corner of Chrome
– Choose proxy you have just added
– Browse http://whoer.net and view your real proxy IP
– Your new real ip is 184.108.40.206
– If you are testing Residential Proxies, real ip (220.127.116.11) is not same as proxy ip (18.104.22.168)
– You can also browse sites such as Adidas, Supreme, etc. to see that they are not banned!