We will use the add on FoxyProxy in Firefox to test your sneaker proxies. It is very easy to test. Only takes 2 minutes!
Step 1: You need to install add on “FoxyProxy” in your Firefox Browser
– Open this link in Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/vi/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/
– Click button “Add to Firefox” to intall
Step 2: Config FoxyProxy
– After installing FoxyProxy, click FoxyProxy icon on top right corner of Firefox, and then click Options
– Click button Add to add your proxy
– We assume that we want to test proxy 18.104.22.168:40001 , a residential sneaker proxy from IcedOutProxies.
. Proxy type: Choose HTTP
. Title or Description: Any name you want
. IP address, DNS name, server name: 22.214.171.124
. Port: 40001
– Click Save (note that no username and password authentication is needed)
Step 3: Now you can test your proxy 126.96.36.199:40001 to see if it’s working or not
– Click FoxyProxy icon on top right corner of Firefox
– Choose the Proxy you have just added
– Browse http://whoer.net and view your real proxy IP
– Your new real ip is 188.8.131.52
– If you are testing Residential Proxies, real ip (184.108.40.206) is not same as proxy ip (220.127.116.11)
– You can also browse sites such as Adidas, Supreme, etc.